Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Family Memories

So, this is supposed to be a running/healthy living blog... I promise, I will try to get back on topic after today.  

Let it be known that my family is not photogenic, we have had many a bad family photo taken but I was hopeful that the session we had planned for Alabama while I was there to run Oak Barrel would be a better experience.  Leading up to the session, our photographer Lauren Sanderson had been super kind and helpful and I loved what I saw on her website.  Of course, there is always the question of how it will translate to my family.  Either way, we were thinking positive.

Still, when we got the preview we were excited:

(c) Lauren Sanderson Photography - pardon quality, I pulled this off facebook and it doesn't truly show how crisp these photos are! 
 Then, a few days later, she posted another photo preview as she was editing our photos, I started to get even more excited, I couldn't stop staring at this photo.

(c) Lauren Sanderson 

Someone who had known me only an hour or so managed to capture a part of my daughter's personality that no one ever had!   At this point, I was pretty sure that we would love what we got from Lauren.  I couldn't wait to get the CD of our images.  Finally, they arrived and it wouldn't be a stretch to say that they blew our minds.   Here are a "few" of my favorites... I may eventually link to the whole album if I can figure out how to do that! 
(c) Lauren Sanderson

(c) Lauren Sanderson

(c) Lauren Sanderson

(c) Lauren Sanderson

(c) Lauren Sanderson

(c) Lauren Sanderson

(c) Lauren Sanderson

(c) Lauren Sanderson

(c) Lauren Sanderson

(c) Lauren Sanderson

(c) Lauren Sanderson

(c) Lauren Sanderson

Sorry, I guess that was more than a few, but it is SO hard to pick favorites.  There are tons more that I love that I didn't share.  For anyone who may be in the market for a photographer in the Huntsville, Alabama area I HIGHLY recommend Lauren Sanderson Photography.  She is AMAZING and offers a superb value especially if you are the type of person who ends up buying too many photos because you love them all.  She offers a great combo deal on her sessions and CDs of her prints.  By doing this she allows you to print what you need when you need it, which is great!  Not to mention, she is super nice and fun to work with!  

We are so grateful to her for capturing memories for our family that we will treasure for a lifetime.


2 comments:

  1. All these pictures are beautiful Jenn! I especially love the one of you by yourself. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful family you have. Those are some amazing photos and it shows that you all were relaxed and had a good time during the shoot. Thank you for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete