I was tagged by Wells L while I was away on my "oral surgery vacation." It's taken me a while to get this posted, but I wanted to play along anyways!
Here are the rules (which I won't be following to a "t"):
Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her. No tag backs and you legitimately have to tag 11 people.
11 Random things about me:
1. I've been to Ecuador where I hiked on a volcano, went to a rain forest and a cloud forest.
2. If I didn't have a family I would live in Philadelphia - I love it there.
3. My husband was my first real boyfriend, and we met online.
4. I was a swimmer in high school - I signed up just to get out of the required PE class!
5. If I could have any wish in the world, it would be to live closer to my mom, dad and sister.
6. I hate fish, eggs, and shellfish.
7. I just recently started eating most vegetables - it took going to the runner's banquet and being embarrassed that I didn't want to eat the vegetables they served
8. I LOVE taking photographs, I wish I was better at it so I could do it as a profession.
9. I am terrified of my daughter going to school next year, riding the school bus and being out of my supervision for 6+ hours a day
10. I am currently planning a trip to Disney for January 2014 to complete the Goofy Challenge.
11. I have two beautiful blue eyed children even though my husband and I do not have blue eyes.
Here are the questions to be answered:
1. What time of the day are you at your best (morning, afternoon, evening, night)? evening
2. What time of the day do you prefer to run? early morning
3. What is your favorite distance to run? to race? I love half marathons, but 5ks are a close second
4. What is your favorite big box store to shop at (Meijer, Wal Mart, Target, other)? Meijer
5. What is one physical activity you wish you could try? Group Fitness Classes (too shy)
6. What is the one place you want to visit? Paris
7. Describe your ideal place? scenic
8. What is something you are most proud of? I can't pick one: my kids and losing over 100 pounds
9. What is your favorite meal? any that involves food? seriously, though, I love them all which is why weight will always be a struggle for me!
10. What is your favorite meal preparation technique (take out, grilling, slow cooker, oven, nuke it, other)? I love grilling, but you can't beat the ease of a slow cooker
11. What question would you ask if you tagged others with this? (clever, I know). Uh, would you be interested in buying bondi-bands from me if I sell them to raise money for St Jude?
Now to tag a few people
1. Suz @ Cows, Lasers and Everything In Between
2. Audrey @ A Mama's Goals
3. Nikki @ I Wanna Be a Running Mom... So Friggin' Bad
4. Anyone else who wants to do this! :)
And the questions for you to answer:
1. What is the best piece of running advice you have ever been given?
2. What was your "dream job" as a child?
3. Do you like animals? If so, what is your favorite to keep as a pet?
4. What is your "dream race"?
5. If money was no option, what would you do as a job?
6. What is your favorite tv show?
7. What is the most important lesson/value to teach children?
8. Do you have a guilty pleasure? If so, what is it?
9. How many different places have you lived?
10. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
11. What household chore do you dislike the most?
Thanks in advance to anyone who plays along!