Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Marathon Monday - A Day Late

To state the obvious, this post is a day late and I don't honestly have much to say about my training this last week, but to keep myself accountable I am going to post this anyway.

Tuesday: 4 miles
Wednesday: 5 miles
Friday: 3.25 miles (cupcake classic virtual run with Natalie)
Sunday: 13.19 miles (Detroit Half - race recap to come)
    Total for the week: 25.44 miles

Some weeks there just isn't much joy in the run for me.  This was one of those weeks, but I got out there and got the miles in even when I really didn't want to.  Week 12 complete - starting week 13 today on tired legs!  It's getting so close - I am really scared I won't be able to finish this!


1 comment:

  1. Jenn you can do this and you've got plenty of time before your race so don't worry. Just start fresh this week and go from there!

    ReplyDelete