Friday, June 7, 2013

Five for Friday!

So, I have had lots of blog posts floating around in my head but I can never seem to find the uninterrupted time to sit down and actually compose them.  Natalie graduated Kindergarten last Friday and since we have had a visit from my in-laws as well as a fun visit to the strawberry patch and swimming at the Y.  It's going to be an interesting summer keeping my kids entertained while hubby works from home.  Speaking of - we are coming on the end of week 2 and so far its going okay.  I do think I could start to really need some "me time" as this progresses but we will see how it goes.

For now, for my "five for Friday" I am going to leave you with 5 photos of my daughter from her graduation.
Natalie (far left) and her best friend (flower dress, far right of pic facing away)
were making faces at each other before Grad started.











Expect another blog post this weekend or Monday... :)

2 comments:

  1. I remember when my daughters graduated from kindergarten. Now they are all in their twenties. Enjoy the time with them because before you know it they will be all grown up. Congratulations to all of you. First grade will open new doors for her and for you as we'll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie is such a cutie! Hope you guys are having a wonderful summer so far.

    ReplyDelete