Thursday, July 7, 2011

What better way to start...

Than with a few "before, during, and sort of after" pics! I am still 16 pounds from my weight loss goal, but having lost 116 pounds so far I feel like I sort of need to call my most recent pictures "after" shots.

Here I am around October of 2010 when I started dieting


I posted this "during" photo comparison in January 2011


Before running the 5kilt race in March 2011

My anniversary, June 2011


July 2011, not the greatest pic, it was a "before" shot when I got my haircut, but its the most recent full body shot I have.

2 comments:

  1. You're smoking for your anniversary pix! Great post. Congrats on all of your weight loss success!!! Totally shows your dedication and strength!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm excited to read more about how things are going for you!

    ReplyDelete