Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Holiday Races

I was really hoping to find some local 5ks to run during the holidays, but needless to say I haven't found much.  There is one on New Years, but its over an hour away and I just can't justify that for a 5k!  So, instead I will be participating in two virtual 5k races!

Check them out on my sidebar, they are organized by Kiley over at Daily Vitamin F.  I love the flexibility she offers (you can do them either the Christmas day or Christmas and New Years Eve or New Years Day).  It makes it easier to work them into the schedule.

I decided to sip on a Seagram's tonight, my first alcohol since June and BOY am I feeling it!  So, I am going to head to bed before I make a fool of myself on my blog! :)  Happy Hump Day everyone, hurry up Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Races are far and few here right now too. I wish there were more! I did sign up for one virtual 5k today.

    ReplyDelete