Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Saying "Goodbye"

Tonight was our last official get together for our half marathon class, we like to refer to it as our "mixer" (Great term L!). I am going to miss having class every week.  I am really truly sad to see it end - I will miss seeing everyone! Going into the class I wasn't even sure of what to expect. I wanted to have some accountability for my running.

What I didn't expect was to make friends with the people in my class - I mean, I figured I would be friendly... but I truly have a blast each and every week. It's been awesome getting to know people who have similar interests as me.

There aren't enough words to thank each and every person in that class, especially my "coach" - without them I never would have come as far as I have. I was planning to do a long reflective post on my half experience tonight, but instead, I decided to share a picture of all of the wonderful people in my half class.
Back Row: "C", "D", "S", "S", "P" and Front Row: me, "E", "J" and "L"

Again, thank you to each and every one of you.  And congratulations to all of you on a job well done with your race this last weekend.  I hope that we all continue to stay in contact and meet up for runs and dinners and such in the future!

P.S. If you are visiting my blog and cannot comment, please drop me a message at jenn@running4mylife.net

1 comment: